Scientific and engineering expresson calculator+grapher * unit converter/(MATRIX^COMPLEX)
|WiSCy99 v4.26 for (Windows'9x/NT/2000) is the complete and-easy-to-use
calculator http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/17596.shtml. The results of
calculation can be visualization, printing as graphic, as text or saving to
disk. Unit Converter is pre-configured to convert over 500 units in 30
categories and editor for custom units conversion.Periodic table of the
elements utility provides basic and extended properties of the elements.
Complex and MATRIX operations is available.
- Arithmetic and logical operators and functions
- Common functions such as exp, ln, sqrt, sqr, bnml etc.
- Common, trigonometric, hyperbolic complex functions
- Trigonometric, Hyperbolic functions
- Numerical Integration
- Equations can be solved
- Special functions (Gamma, Bessel's, Si, Ci, erf, erfc, Fresnel's)
- Statistic functions (Average, Standard deviation, Sum, Random,
Gauss random, statistical variance, etc )
- FOR-type loop
- if (...) then (...) else (...) function
- Tape of results
- Assistant and debug: error position fixed
- Plot f(X), Contour Plot f(X,Y), Color Shading f(X,Y),
real 3D-Plot f(X,Y), Derivative, Fit.
- Print results, graphics and print preview
- Save graphics to BMP, WMF, EMF formats
- Matrix Operations(A+B=C, A-B=C, A*B=C, inverse(A)=C,
Power(A,n)=C, det |A|=C[1.1], Solve A(X)=C)
- Decimal, Hexadecimal and Binary bases
- Fixed point, Scientific, Engineering and Sexagesimal notations
- Radian and Degree modes for trigonometric functions
- Precision: 10-12 significant digits.
- Range: _(3.4E-4392 to 1.1E+4392)
- 10 pre defined variables, user define variables
- User define functions
- 30 user defined constants (up to 16000), search and edit file
- Stack for expressions (up to 16000)
- Stack for results (up to 16000)
- Unit Converter
- Custom unit converter
- Evaluate expressions from file
- Simple tape calculator
- Periodic table of the elements
Special requirements: None.
Changes: Added Periodic table of the elements
More than 400 units in 20 categories
Numéro de l'article: 66527
| De: Igor Evsikov
| Date: 2002-01-11 09:08:52